Monday, January 11, 2021

Save the moments in your class

 Are you taking pictures during the class?

Give me your opinion in the comments, and let me tell you what I think.

In fact, I love taking pictures a lot, not for the purpose of publishing, but only to save beautiful memories that may not come back again, and put them in the happiness archive.

Me and my students, we shoot a lot of pictures and record videos, and at the end of the year I make a long video that collects all these memories, and we show it at the final ceremony, then send a copy for each student to keep.

I see a great impact of this thing on the hearts of students and parents as well, and then they feel gratitude for every picture we took in the classroom, and for every smile that was made on a child's face.

I apologize for including pictures from my class in this post but I recommend this to try ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment