Monday, January 11, 2021

A lesson in the Café

Have you ever tried to give a class in a café?

 Before the corona came to this world, in one of the lessons I felt that the students were tired of the class and the seats, I thought of a nice way to make them enjoy more and accept studying.

And I decided to give the lesson in the café, and I actually asked the parents for permission on the phone, and they were very happy

Then the students and I went to a café on the beach, the lesson was very cool, even the owner of the café liked us very much, and he offered us juice and dessert for free, he was very nice

Until now, the students have not forgotten any word of the lesson we took in the café,

I hope that the Coronavirus will end soon and we will return to schools on ground, because education in schools is more beautiful and enjoyable.




1 comment: